Job Category: Field Work
Travel Required: Occasional Travel Required
Matt Da Silva
350 E Crown Point Rd, Ste 1090
Orlando, FL 34787
Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for someone that is willing to learn about and develop within the restoration industry.
Restoration services that meet or surpass our company standards and customer service standards. Emergency services, remediation, and reconstruction of properties that have been damaged by disasters or accidents causing fire, wind, water, or mold damage.
- Develop proficiency in water restoration, mold remediation, fire cleanup and reconstruction. This includes inspections, evaluations, monitoring, documentation, following protocols, etc.
- Maintain or exceed our company and customer standards by ensuring proper safety and cleanliness at each job.
- Drive and maintain company vehicles and all equipment and supplies.
- Deliver jobs and services in a timely and sympathetic manner, with all paperwork and documentation required. Balance schedule for your daily technicians.
- Have availability for after-hours On Call rotation and travel requirements (if needed and includes some weekends and/or nights)
Perform marketing tasks to sell additional services or develop additional business.
- Communicate with the client about the span of work and thorough process summary.
- Use sales techniques and knowledge to improve our average dollar sale and estimates.
- Acquire current clients for reconstruction leads
- Successfully close the job and encourage property owner to fill out a satisfaction survey.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
High School Diploma
Proficiency with general computer use, Microsoft Office, and other computer software within the industry.
Ability to learn in an efficient and timely manner.
Restoration and/or construction experience not required, but is a plus; includes drywall, painting, wood, etc.
Ability to occasionally move and/or lift heavy objects up to 100 lbs.
Exceptional attention to detail.
Understanding of mobile devices and different applications.
During certain jobs, you will be exposed to aerial particles and/or vapors.
Confined or closed spaces occasionally need to be used as a crawl space.
Experience a plus but is not required, training is provided
Whether it’s an emergency disaster, an Orlando water, fire, wind and mold damage restoration project or a recurring Orlando cleaning service, we are here for you.